Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plzz help for usce - craveforsuccess
hi guys...
I am posting after 1mth...but my usmle dream had came to a pause,but now I am starting again for 2007 mtch,
plzzz if some1...throw soe light which 1 should I prefer and choose and why....
1---medical assistant at pvt hospital,1 year contract with visa sponser,where I have to work..take vtals,ecg.xrays,appointements,ht,wt..etc....how much salary should I expect?
2)as a research assistant at university
3)as research assistant at community

I wanna join famly practice/obgy...2007..score 82(2Att)/93/cs failed...what r my chances..lplzz genuine help and advice needed.I have md.obgy from country...how much more I need to proove myself....why ...does 2 nd attempt washes away all my achievements.....
my cs result have paused my life...
thanks..
hi guys..
common I am only asking for an expert advice....
waiting eagerly....
what to do for 2007 better position

thanks a millions ,all the best to all u trying for 2006
hey craveforsuccess..
i have a q.. what do you mean by RA at a community??
well RA at a university will not give you clinical experience.
medical assistant will be good as it pays well( i dont kno whow much) and you wil be in touch with the physician. you can ask him/ her if you can accompany to the hospital( if he/ she is attached to the hospital) this might be very good experience..
as for 2007 match. try and get step 3 done before you apply.. or atleast before the interview session
i hope this helps.
nastyone
thanks a tone
thenastyone ...i'll b taking step3 shortly ...but I am stuck up coz of this stupid ,dumb,cs exam....ifeel so frustrated...coz no dates r available ...before may...in case I fail...I will be in the same situation as I am this year....any ways...
thanks anyways...
hey ra at community hospital I meant research assistance ...
gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »