Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum without ericz - alibi
I can seem the candle of the forum fading without some key people that have participated actively in the past. The forum is not a game of monopoly. I implore more members to bring their ideas forward. Let's inject more adrenalin into the forum's vein. We want more addicts. Let's know those tricks you found out from those endless hours you 've studied. Let's share our knowledge and experiences. Let there be life without ericz. Alibism
"We want more addicts. Let's know those tricks you found out .... Let's share our knowledge and experiences..."

where to get drugs?
Hi there! I have my exam in 1 week. I am new here. But I'll try to bring some hard topics here... heavelly tested on exam. Like Normal dev in child & adolesc. I found few Q on this topic in tests (Kaplan, UW), but usmle- asks a lot.
anishoara, you kept on posting NBME Qs. Most forum members do not actually like it, because they are reserving such Qs for self evaluation. It is not going to worth its while if such Qs are known before hand. It is stiill in order once you labelled the source as you did. Alibism
Is everything ok with ericz?
leor,
ericz is fine. I hope the message is not misunderstood. Ericz does not visit the forum as he did in the past, because he has found another lover in a small group that 'pretends' to prepare for step 3. I noticed he visited us shortly. There was this classical I posted that he was too busy to answer.
Sorry guys, I got a very tough lo-- to hang on! The forum is still great, alibi!
alibi i will try to get sometime to post few q i have afew post operative scienarios.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »