Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys can you answer plzzzz - drz
guys after you certified your Rank order list , How it looks like specially when you go to check your Rank order list , Is it looks like the first choice is on clear background and the second choice on faint black background and the third choice on a clear background and so on ..... , will be grateful if some body reply , thank you so much and good luck for you all guys in the following coming hard days , ..
i hope u r not serious! posting this for the second time, aren't ya? funny man Smile))))))))
puzzled, seriously iam not trying making any funny , but Iam curious thats all , ok the this is the situation , I have only two chices on my rank list and few days after I have certified my rank list , when I checked my rank list , I noticed that my second choice was on a light black background so I didnt know if this normal because I didnt have more than two choices so I asked to see if some body have more than 2 choices like 3 or 4 and see how it looks like , thats all ..........
Guys any one can reply plzz...................
hi drz its the same for everyone.
hi drz! I apologize for the impromptu joke man! Like Anupama said, its the same for everyone. The bands alternate. And wish the very best of luck mate. Hope you get matched at your top choiceSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »