Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really need advice regarding step 3 - medstudent85
Hi everyone,
I am a 4th year caribbean medical student who just finished step 2. I want to start reading/studying for step 3, and i want to know which program/which books i should get.
I currently have Master the boards for step 3 which I used for step 2 ck. What other books i should use? What about Archer program for CCS?
I am giving myself 2 full months..(february and march) to study for step 3 since I will be finishing with rotations and can study full time.
Any advice/guidance will be very much appreciated!Smile
Thank you'all
Hey! If u are recently done with ck just start doing UWORLD straightaway. For CCS watch few of the archer videos including the software orientation video and start doing uworld ccs cases. 2 months will be more than enough. Spent first 220 days completing uworld and then revise the uworld and side by side start doing uworld ccs cases and a quick read of mtb 3 if u can otherwise not necessary,,,,and when u feel fully prepared give UWSAT , it is very accurate. I hope this will help you.
i meant 20 days,,,,,
@difficulttimes..thank you so much for your reply.
What about Crush book? and first aid step 3? any other sources do you recommend?
i really want to take it by the end of march...is it possible? i understand it depends on a person,but still i want to know if it is possible.
thanksSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »