Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nephro_______3? - goal13
Because u only mentioned 2 readings in the question.( The initial visit, and rouitine f/u one..the question should be more clear).And also when i read the question, i thought doc should have tried life style mangement first(according to guidelines from uptodate.com) . Furthermore, according to jnc7 which i got it from uptodate.com, htn is based upon avg of two or more properly readings at each of two or more visits after initial screen.
You can go to uptodate.com(with active subscription) to confirm it.
My apologies if i am incorrect. Iam just a 4th year medical student attempting to answer step 3 questions..
Thank you
No need for apologies .You are doing good.Most of us are on the same platform as you .I do have uptodate online from my university.Only thing is i am not getting the information you are quoting .Let me give another read.

ThnxSmile
The question lacks clarity, and is confusing..thats all.
May be that is how step 3 questions are? I dont know. I just finished step 2, and I did not see a question on my real step1,2 exams and also on UW which is not clear as this one is...
Again, I am not even starting to study for step 3 yet until february ..so may be this is how step 3 questions are Smile

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »