Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent plz reply!!!! - vsrasmi
hii i m planning to take step 2 ck and cs before july 13 2014 so that i hav my results out before sep 10 and i could apply fr 2015 match.so what i need to know is how long it take to get ecfmg certification?if i m done with all exams and scores are out but don't have ecfmg certification in hand,is it possible to submit my applications?plz do reply
Yes you can submit application with only the scores of Step 1, Step 2 CS, CK. If you are already submitted medical diploma to ECFMG, and are verified, then it takes a couple days after all the scores to get your certificate.
Its fast...

@nucleo ..are u sure that i can submit application without ecfmg certificate(i mean with all scores released and ecfmg certificate pending)my medical credentials are already verified by ecfmg
You, buddy, can apply even with only Step1... All I'm trying to say is that - yes, you can apply without ECFMG certificate
thanks butters
See they replied already. I am sure you can apply without it. But be aware that some programs want you to have it (meaning that you will get it soon or before ranking). And some in hand. Although in the ERAS they cannot really see if you have it, ECFMG just updates them.
thanks fr ur reply nucleo
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »