Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sincere advise needed please! kaplan patho/pathoma - drsf1
Guys im in serious dilemma right now, i have started pathoma with videos and read a couple of chapters but i am confused that whether i should continue pathoma or switch to kaplan pathology because kaplan pathology gives diagrams and illustrations that seem to be helpful and besides kaplan pathology seems having more chapters like genetics environment life style and others. I need serious and sincere advise regarding this issue , whether to do pathoma or kaplan pathology ?? Please help me !
do pathoma or goljan's path.
do not do kaplan path, its not sufficient enough. if u feel tht u must do it, then u still need to make sure tht u either study pathoma or goljan.
the best path books out there are pathoma and goljan
kaplan path is no good
it is perfects if you do goljan+pathom+kaplan. respectively it is helpfully
DONT DO KAPLAN!!!! ITS A BIG BIG BIG FAILURE WITH PATHOLOGY. very very very low yield in the sense that it does not correlate with whats been ask in exam. do PATHOMA, i swear by this for pathology. Dr. Satter is the best EVER. my exam is jan28 and i will finish pathoma today. i'm in chapter 17 out of 19. he's the best in explanation. Remember, do video with the book. thats the only way to do pathoma. best of luck
Thanks alot guys , really appreciate ur opinion.
@bojs212 : u said ur exam is on jan 28 ? Is pathoma the only source for pathlogy u r doing ? What u think about the missing chapters in pathoma ? Have u read them from some where else ?
One more question , do u guys know if anybody who has studied just pathoma for pathology and scored good on real exam ? I am a bit apprehended about it because kaplan series is there for decades and ppl are using there material and scoring high i am not sure about pathoma , kindly tell me if there are real life time exam experiences with pathoma ?
Thanks alot guys
Pathoma augmented with FA and uworld will do wonders with pathology! u will hardly miss any topics with these 3 resources. Good luck!
Pathoma is 10 times better than kap, why do you still mention about kap
@bojs212 when you mention chapter 17 out of 19, is that from the book or videos? where do you get the book?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »