Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online application mistake!! help!! - suchi008
I wrote different graduation date then i override it yesterday and now i thought its all fine but when i looked at the papers,i had again made the mistake of writing only 8 clerkships,instead of 9 ...so does it matter? do i have to override it again? 'm confused
umm...i think there is always an option of updating. if you mean form 186 when you say paper then it's fine. you can always update on the website which is more imp

good luck Smile
if it is just about clerkships, you are fine, do not do any thing, but if it is about dates of graduation and this kind of things, you have to override again, and I am not sure if it is possible to override again..
no not form 186,its just the online appication and yes its just the clerkships .i have already override the graduation date .
so the number of clerkships doesn't matter,right?
no i made such a mistake myself. i called them and they told me that u can definitely correct it but it is there just for information purpose. it doesnt really matter whether u want to change it or not. i chose not to coz its only for data purpose.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »