Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Francis Delaware Ranking..... - this_dr
Does anyone know whether St. Francis in Wilmington Delaware sends notices to people they rank, indicating how they were ranked?

Has anyone heard from the program since their interview?
hi
i havent applied this yr but just want to know about how the interview was ?

are you an IMG ? can you also please share your credentials ? and is this a prematch program ?

wish u all the very best for match Smile
can i get ur skype id ?

mine is rdocotors

thanks
I hear it is IMG friendly and they don't do prematch

The interview was actually very good and the current residents and staff were very warm and cordial. If you can show up and simply be yourself, the interview should go just fine. I like the program and set up.

As for credentials, I've never understood how one person's credentials could benefit another so I usually don't partake in the credential barter.

I wish you the best as well in all your future endeavors.
no need for Skype..... this forum has plenty room for communicating. Thanks.
thanks for the quick response.

can u add me on skype so i can ask some questions, since this thread is for your purpose.

or if its okay, i wanted to know ur credentials, to know if i even have a chance at that program.

if possible, do add me on skype

thanks a lot
ok thats cool. i understand.

i understand. i have checked their website, and i see no observerships or externships or research available.

have u come across any such programs available in that place ?
hanks
Your credentials are the only determinant of your chances; not mine. But from what I hear from most people, the program seeks people that are passionate about the specialty (some might not call it a specialty). Scores, experience, etc. appear to pale slightly in the presence of stronger attributes like character, communication, and purpose. Have a good personal statement that reflects well on the true you and your chances should be just fine.
true. FM is def a great field in my opinion. i just wanted to know specific details about interview coz i live close to this place and would want to apply next yr.
i know u already addressed that question before.

have u come across any way we can partake in the hospital, like observerships or research and stuff. i mailed them and there has never been a response.
graduates, i mean.
not student anymore
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »