Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronx leb im - bluemountain2010
@bluemountain I seriously dont underestand how you can make statements without having a 100% base for your acquisition. You just blabber out stuff without even looking into it.
Or you are the kind of guy who is hopeful of getting a prematch offer and are here to blow out some miniscal knowledged statements.

Before you talk about things may be you should really research and then talk about it.
@ imdreamdoc

Congrats man! What visa are you going to go for?
@ imdreamdoc
I meant no disrespect and absolutely had no intentions of offending anyone. My opinions are based from feedback from current residents and graduates of the program. They DO NOT stick to caps, they have poor ancillary staff, with interns have to scut around the hospital with little time for learning. While they pay a high salary, they care little of your training and postgraduate goals. They are more about providing a service rather than running a training program.

I truly wish you the best of luck there. I truly believe that what you put into your training is what you will probably get out but at the same time you will always be limited by the boundaries of your environment.

PS: I think you meant to say "accusation" and not "acquisition". I have no plans to acquire anything other than a good internal medicine training program.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »