Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
internet trolls - 00000000
Thanks for the troll alert. I am off.
You are always "off this forum for good" ..... but then you ALWAYS come back. I think you like this forum too much. My people like you, please don't dislike my people.
I don't dislike your people. I just dislike people who dislike my people.
Thank you, dear moderator/owner of usmleforum.com, "IMTIAZ." Thanks for confirming your "Pakistani" identity. Please, stop being partial to your people. If you are impartial to non-Pakistanis, there won't be any India-Pakistan conflict on this forum. This time, I am permanently off from this forum. I will not post on your forum, nor follow your forum anymore. Good bye.
Yes. I "loved" this forum, not anymore. Please, show the same interest in my people also, "if you can." Hope, you won't delete my last two posts. Good bye.
Please clear up your forum from spam (abusive speech), "if you can." Thank you. Good bye.
SpBhai, who are you calling admin bhai?? I hope you are not feeling delusional today, I am common user like you bhai. Anyway, why you are leaving this forum Bhai, please come back. I love your people even if you do not like my people. Maybe slowly you will change your mind and I will give you some nice drama flicks. Maybe together we can forge a bilateral friendship as model for others. Raj bhai - what you think??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »