Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dit ?? - myusmle2013
Till now I have done Kaplan videos and notes, and then i did FA and UW , i took notes from UW in my FA , then took my NBME and i was failed in that. Can some tell me what to do now.Its really depressing preparing by full devotion and you get anything . Not going out for movie for lunch for dinner. Just reading all time taking short break. And then every one ask you when you will take your exam?? No one knows how difficult is that question. I am really depressed, i don't this happening to me or same story out there. Hope not.Though I am very optismistic as i know some where in my heart the day i will clear I will be a proud doctor who tried hard to reach at this point in life . I am not asking for any mercies on me, I want some help. One of my friend who's already done with this she told me to do DIT. but can't pay for online.
do anyone have DIT video offline link, just need them.please if any one have link then can you please send me on myusmle2013
please if some one have any link to offline DIT please share that . please
Don't be discouraged. We all go through what you're going through. How many times did you go over the material? Only once for Kaplan, FA, UW, and NBMEs? Or, multiple times? In my opinion, DIT is not a very good resource. It can get you into the 220 range; Kaplan gets you into the 250. Again, this is my opinion. But, I'd stick with Kaplan.
Thanks , I have done FA two times and i have done UW one time, so i am starting with UW again.with FA.
, but i want to see DIT once, as i am so much depressed. just waiting for some who can give offline DIT.
When are you planning to take your exam? Probably do PATHOMA or Golijan instead of DIT. DIT is more reading FIRST AID. building concepts need more pathoma/ golijan. DIT is a waste of time.
DIT is really a waste of time
Once you have done it, you will get nothing
thanks all of you.
i have decide to read FA revising system wise. And doing UW blocks side by side.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »