Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii IM post-interview email/fellowship - partial_agonist
hi.. does anyone know if Hawaii IM has good fellowship placement?.. I think it's a community program with only 1 or 2 in-house fellowship program....Also, I sent thank you email but didn't get any response from PD or interviewers. Do they send emails or reply to thank you notes from applicants?.. thanks..
If I didn't get a reply from a thank you noteā€¦.. I would not be so concern about the Fellowship placement of the program to be honest. But some programs, don't have contact with the candidates.
Dont know about fellowship placement there but id ignore step3md about not being concerned about it just because a program didnt respond to a thank you note. There are LOTS of programs that do not respond and it means NOTHING at all so do your research on programs, rank them based on how you favor them, if you have any questions then just call the PD and have it answered, and hope for the best ...GL!
thanks @sys.. I've heard that fellowship placement is not good.. thanks for the advice. the program is ok.. I have reservations about this program since cost of living is too high, too far from mainland and fellowship opportunity is not bright...

any other opinions out there?...

did anyone receive any post-interview correspondence from PD or the program?

Thanks..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »