Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All GSiites....especially Digitaldoc aka Chetan! - farooni
Hi Chetan Wasekar...remember me? Hows it going man?

Nice work at Missouri Columbia...

Hi all GS/KEM people....

BTW anyone know what happened to aamcha Vikram Paralkar?

GL and good night Smile)
who are you??
I am shroff from batches some years senior to you (I assume you are junior as you are applying for next year's match). Chetan Wasekar has done really good work as Digidoc on his blogspot.

Wonder what happened to Paralkar our beloved Gosumag editor???

Who are you thenastyone btw? Cool i.d man!
hi shroff ??which batch were you in?
i am from 97 batch. gsite . right now is US.you might not know me... yupp will apply for next years match.. i am trying to finish my present contract..
paralkar is in temple univeristy i guess.he did his externship in that unive i guess... one of his non medico friends is my friend too..
well where are you in the whole process of MLE??
digidoc(chetan) is doing a good job.. yeah .. i was kinda annoyed that you wrote out his name on the forum. i was under impression that he enjoys his privacy..
do tell us more about you..
thanks for the compliment for my ID. i never thought it would be as popular as it is right now.
thenastyone!
PS i miss the chai of our canteen and not to mention milan vada pav.. yummiieee..
had a very bad experience with our college office in past few days..anyways.. you take care
nastyone
Sorry man...didnt mean to offend noone. His email is also digidoc so I guess it was well known. Just wanted to give the man kudos where it was due!

GS officials are known for being khadoos yaar...tension naa le. I am a fellow in CT surgery...will apply for residency later. Am from the batch of '93 you may not know me either.

Chets...sorry man...loved your work...wanted to let everyone know GS rocks coz of ppl like u. Arre good yaar...btw Temple IM was on probation...aamcha Paralkar in Temple.....

Stay in touch yaar!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »