Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice - mlemle3
This is my second match. Again i got the same email saying that i did not match to any position. I did everything i can do. Completed all steps with 218, 220, 209, cs 1st attempt, 2009 grad. Got USCE, research experience in IM (no publications). Applied to IM and FM. Got 7 IVS in IM this time. Last year also i got 5 IVS. I have green card too. I do not know what else i can do. I am scared to going back to home country after spending so much money and putting lot of effort. I can not explain in words how i am feeling since yesterday. I am in dilemma whether to apply next year or not after knowing other candidates profiles during Interviews.
Guys could you suggest me? what else i can do? I am also considering to change my profession, need to earn some bucks to survive. But i do not know anything other than medicine.

Thanks.
If you are getting so many interviews that means your application, ps are all great. You need to work on your communication skills and interview part..maybe find some partner to practice next time who can sincerely guide you.
Agreed with above comment. 7 interviews are pretty good. Interview skills play a big part in this whole process.
Thank you.
@mlemle3

I need to get some information from you. Can you please email me at doctorcs.2010

Or can you please leave your email Id...Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »