Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz plz help feel depress, what i do for now, OMG - samar82
i am old graduate,
YOG 2006
Step1 (215) 2nd attempt
Step2 (207)
CS failed,

feel depressed, cs is in april then will give step3 in august. will I get residency or not ?, I did very hard work but my luck is worst.
plz guide me what I do now, how i further proceed and in match which program should I apply,
IM, FM, PEADS, or PSYCH.
will remain thankful. god bless you all.
Hate to be the breaker of the bad news, but yeah your situation is a bit complex given you couldn't clear two boards on 1st try. Nevertheless, stick with your plans and hopefully you can get something next match..I think the programs u need to focus on more would be FM, Peds, and Psych..

internal is definitely getting hard..
thanks very much, and i listened one way CV is good, so which program I should Decide or inc my chances, Peads, FM, or Psych, plz tell me best, like 1st this and , 2nd this
you should focus on passing CS and then worry about what to apply for. Even then the chances are going to be very very low. Pysch is probably best bet, but everybody is applying to it these days..so it will be competitive like everything else.
any one plz, peds, psych or fm
Improve your spoken English.

Pass Cs

Pass step 3.

Your chances are quite slim, considering the failures. If you have any contacts, use them. If you don't have, try establishing some.

Also, try entering a masters program or something, just in case the residency path doesn't work for you.

Try not to be depressed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »