Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low scores and internal medicine - firstaid150
or atleast we can just mentions in one sentence that we did 3rd and 4th year clinicals in U.S, also major red flags in my app is my scores but I am trying to find more observership to get new LORs and show that I dont gap in my CV
Good job jim101! Good luck.

But I was thinking the same to just somehow put I did all my rotations in the US.
Instead of listing rotations as work experience, you can mention it in the personal statement. "During my time at ___ hospital in___, I actively participated in evaluating and treating patients in addition to doing presentations for my colleagues and attendings" You get my point... Don't make your app look weird and make sure your personal statement is solid.

I was asked a lot of questions about my personal statement on interviews. They will spend more time looking at the personal statement than any other part anyway.
@pkpk03 pLease could you share the programs. I got a 193 in step 1 and I'm very bummed out about it. Please share Smile.
@pkpk03 - do you have GC or citizenship, you must have something extraordinary on your app either LOR or PS I guess
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »