Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM Qbank 50% off until June 9th - doctam3
you can always activate later (after june 9th)

good deal imo

https://mastertheboards.com/store/intern...cine-qbank
ah nvm... apparently its a shitty deal

you have to bundle with the video lecture and have to get the 6 month subscription..

NOT WORTH IT

i take back my comment ..lol

i thought it was just for the qbank which was 150 to start off with for a month's time.
no doctam please no advertisement . at least not you
u r a respected highly lovable member of this forum
i wasnt advertising.. i have no connections with that company anymore.. but it came up on my newsfeed on FB and I have received a couple of emails from forum members stating that if there ever is a deal.. make a post about it on the forum...so thus i did.
no excuses ,, advertisement is advertisement... what ever money u receive
Dr Fischer on FB also announced the Kaplan Medquest for IM 50% off for CK/step3.

lol am not advertising i swear...hahahah just letting you guys know. I would personally go for UW qs or just kap online qs.

Doctam rocks. Keep rocking. Always stay blessed.
bro..you dont even know me.. if you want to be the dick that assumes im receiving compensation when I truly am not? go ahead.. frankly couldnt care less

you want to think im advertising to fill your ego? then yep i was advertising.. what now?
doctam chill out .. we all consider you as our leader in this forum .. i dont ment to offend u
being short minded saying 'no excuses' or an ad is an ad .. when someone is clearly telling you it wasnt meant like that... was not right on your end.

just saying
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »