Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somebody please help - smitha006
I had a ten year multiple entry visa for usa. I entered usa in november last year to write my CS exam and then in february I wrote my step 3 and I passed it easily.I was so happy that finally usmle is over.In tthe mean time I did observership and finally I returned back to INDIA in MAY before my stay got expired.I returned after ten days as I was thinking of finding some research so that I can get published.But I was stopped at the port of entry by immigration guys and they did not allow me to enter USA as they thought I was a potential immigrant.

They questioned me fully and then gave me choice of withdrawing my application for entry and cancelled my visa.They did not deport or ban me from travelling USA but told me that I can apply for a fresh visa when I reach India. I did not have a return ticket and also was not travelling with that much cash thats the major mistake I did.But I bought the return ticket which I bought there only as I had my INDIAN credit and debit cards.

My question is should I apply for a fresh visitor visa soon or should I wait for few months.Should I apply for J1 or H1 visa but as I dont know anyone in usa there is problem that anyone would be sending me relevant papers.

Somebody with complete knowledge please respond as I am in dilemma and don't know what to do.
Nothing is gone till you stop trying.And I think you will be better off if you can post this question in matc&resid tab,they will be hav a better idea to guide you.good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »