Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking Practice exam at Prometric!!1 - amy_sans
what to expect guys? do they give you score report? does it correlate to real exam!! i am so nervous..
i have exam today in the evening... do u guys know anything about it? like do they gave u a score report or perecentage? does it reflect anything..??
They'll give you the score report after you're done. It's the same exam as the FRED exam on the usmle site. It's a good way to scope out the prometric center - where the bathrooms are, how's the general environment, how busy it is, how long does it take to simply leave the room and come back during breaks. The prometric practice test itself is way too easy.
oh thank you much!!! thats a very useful advice!
@ 240aim--do they give you score in 3 digits or percentage?
Both. They have the percent and a graph to show you where your percentage lands in terms of the 3 digit score. I would ignore this completely though. It definitely overestimates your score (unless they changed the exam recently).
@240aim --oh thank you so much that was very helpful!
np, gluck =)
They recently changed the exam in April 2014. I found it to be much better. The questions are longer and more like an actual exam. But, going to the center is more of just getting acquainted with that facility. Good luck!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »