Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost n confused - dayyan
Hey need advise I did Kaplan on n videos thn went for second read with mtb2 n 3 n did half of Kaplan bank now I dnt feel to be confident I need advise abt shld I start unworld n as am mom if I do one block a day how many days it will take n should I continue revising mtb2 n 3 n when should I take nbme pls need help
nbme make u feel horrible.. if you want to suffer do one.. best of luck.. still I feel frustrated.
Take an NBME: Don't feel horrible regardless of the score. Gauge yourself. That's your baseline score. Now work on the defects pointed out by the NBME. It's a much better predictor of your weaknesses on the chart than Uworld. After that do Uworld 1-2 blocks/day along with a chapter of MTB everyday specifically the ones that were pointed out on the NBME as your weakness. That should get you on your way to a great score. Good Luck!
Thank @ tdot_gunner will definitely now go for nbme thn will work on my weaknesses n best of luck to u too
Hi dayyan
Would you like to do UW with me. I have the subscription.I can do 4hrs daily. Please let me know your skype id.
thanks
Get all of your Step 2CK doubts cleared! Go to http://t.co/H3XrTnFs5c
Try 1st Session Absolutely FREE!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »