Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ddagoons - medicinestar39
can u plz give us your feedback on NBME 16 . am planning 2 do it and am so scared coz so many ppl said its very hard n predictable .
i found it kinda hard
there are simple questions too.
some stems are long but i found the time to complete a block was ok
i've been feeling since i took it
i scored 222 and my test is on july 30
like u said i heard it's predictive and the thought of getting a score less than 230 scares the hell out of me
i really dont know if i can make a 230
@ddagoons;
Hey,hehe i know i am flooding u with questions,but like on a scale of 10 how much more harder than nbme 15 also what subject kind of felt hard for u??
@ann
it's difficult to say how harder
anatomy and biochem were harder whereas in nbme15 i did superb in these 2 subjects
i made a couple of silly mistakes too, worst still for simple questions

ann, do u really think i can push score in exam to 230? my biggest fright is predictive power of nbme16. i hear it's highly predictive. i'm really worried
I know i am not the right person to advise you,but i think yes!!!U r close to 230,ofcrse u can raise 8-10 points,just by going hardcore FA this week,if it was more than 20 points diff i wud have said push the dates,but with this score of yours i wud say go in!!!!!!!!!!with confidence,u will be more than fine,dont forget to thank me when u get ur scores back,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your last statement just made me laugh
that's something that has eluded me since i took form16
anatomy was hard for me especially pelvic anatomy
the general advice is that we should not read new stuff the week before exam and instead concentrate on things we know. but do u think i should give pelvic anatomy a quick read? just realized i'm really weak here. didnt think it was that bad

DDagoons just emailed you some info,take a look and let me know
thank u ddagoons. dont worry u will do great and as ann said follow FA and other stuff that u know quickly rather than going through new things.
thanks guys
i appreciate your help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »