Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match a resident - mle4study
Hi , I was just wondering if match a resident is good for residency search . Please any suggestions or input on experiences are greatly appreciated . Thank you .
If you have spare money to spend and don't have the time to research programs that fit your usmle scores, visa requirements and graduation year then it's helpful.
Thank you I have a similar opinion too, good luck !
Its a waste of money. Spend that money to apply for the programs.
There is a list of programs with most % of imgs for free, thats all you need to know. You can check visa requirements on the programs webpages. You really should not need to buy a list, I dont see any benefit to that. If you want to maximize you chances, apply to more programs instead.
Funny you ask for an opinion from those who are competing against. Do not ask such questions on forums because there are many out there who arent interested in your sucess at all. Do you own research and make your own decisions.
what we know is less and what needs to be known is much , I am glad that this forum helps in compiling much of information.
as for me competition to out- do others, starts at door step of an interview room only.
I believe that helping others helps us in the long haul of residency.
good luck to everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »