Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are people still getting Interviews? - letthegamesbegin
Hey guys so I got two interviews within the first 2 weeks after submitting my application, but nothing but rejections since then!
Should I just assume that its all over now?? People keep on telling me it is till two early but i know most of the programs have already sent out all of their Interview invitations.
its not ALL over until end of january....lots of programs are done sending invites, but some still havent started (like california programs since they start late every year), and some have sent half invites and still have half left. But until end of january, you can still receive invites.
i meant mid jan* (not end of jan because thats too close to rank order list deadline)
@sys-71082, I don't wanna discourage you, but even most of CA programs already sent out IV
that's not true elly...as I contacted one of the california 's pg and they are still reviewing...@letthegamesbegin ...I'm in the same boat buddy! just be patient and let's hope for the best...It is obviously too early as you can guess yourself....don't stress yourself with rumors...you know almost the deadlines...so let's just hope for more ivs and lots of luck!
Got two within the last week so keep waiting
I got one last night at 6pm!!!
@elly, you are right that a lot of cali programs are done but not the IMG friendly cali programs which are the main ones we would be concerned about.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »