Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone got a call from st elizabeth boston psych - muscat
if you have any experience please share. Thanks.
You have a phone call interview as well? I got an invite for interview thru ERAS
I got it through eras only, no phone interview. Do you have any idea what IV is like?
You all so lucky and blessed / that is my Dream Program....and the only program with Program Coordinator who has magnificant education and research experience....
You all so lucky and blessed / that is one of my Dream Programs....and the only program with Program Coordinator who has magnificant education and research experience....
@smooth
I am really thankful as well. I have always wanted to go back in the Northeast.Why dont you send a letter of interest? I think when I got my invitation last week I was in the first batch because they gave me 10 dates to choose from. Last year they interviewed 100 people so I assume it's 10 applicants per interview date.
Mitch, Many tanks, but I applied this Monday and I do not want to be intrusive, do you think taht there would be a grater chance for an IV if you email directly expressing the interest, besides ERAS regular application material ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »