Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get 240+ in step 2 ck? - infliximab04
Hi Guys ,

I can understand the frustration that one faces while preparing for USMLE. I have an interest in teaching and can help you guys who have difficulty understanding the concepts of step 2. I will teach on Skype everyday and will finish the whole syllabus of step 2 in one month. I will give you NOTES which will cover UW, MTB 2 and 3 and KAPLAN NOTES and whatever else is required to score high in step 2 ck. I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores. I have 100% track record and no body has failed whom I taught and many got high scores.

The trend of this exam is changing but if you have deeper concepts then you can easily crack this exam. So my duty is to make things as simple as possible for you.I will teach and you can write everything in MTB, kaplan or any other book you are reading so that in the end you will have just one book to revise. so it will cut down lot of your time coz in the end time is biggest issue.
http://tiny.pl/qvcnp
10 Reasons you shouldn’t join Divesh Wadehra (USMLEGLOBAL) classes: 

1) HE WON'T COMPLETE THE CLASSES IN 2 MONTHS

Must probably he won't complete the classes at all. He doesn't fell the need to obey the agreed the schedule at all. You will routinely hear excuses like: "I'm sick", "I'm stuck at work", "I have dinner with my parents", "My wife has an emergency". Excuses that you will never be sure if they are true or not and 4 months later you still be stuck in half of the program and wondering why you paid so much for classes you never had and he will never give you a refund.

2) HE DOESN'T HAVE A COMPLETE GRASP OF THE SUBJECT

He doesn't understand most of the content he is trying to cover and he doesn't even prepare for the classes. Many concepts are simply wrong and most are only partially explained.

3) HIS SLIDES ARE AS AWFUL AS HIS DIDACTICS 

His slides are of poor quality the images are terrible. No videos will be showed. That's probably the reason he won't give sample lectures. No one in his sane mind would pay so much for such terrible classes after attending at least one of them. His new thing now is to play recorded classes as if it were live lectures, students will try to make questions during classes, but of course they pre-recorded video will never answer. 

4) HIS AUDIO IS TERRIBLE

First of all, you will never see his face. He won't show his webcam (if he owns one) and you will never have a meeting face to face. So you will be stuck with audio which is terrible. There's a lot of noise in the background, you will keep hearing hissing and interference, which it makes even harder to understand him (which not easy at all).  

5) HE WILL WASTE NBME QUESTIONS

He will give NBME questions (which are copyrighted and should not be exposed outside the simulated tests and can expose you legally) and you will not be able to correctly predict your score because you previously saw the questions and the estimative will be incorrect.

6) HE WON'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS PROPERLY 

He will try to dismiss your questions clearly because he won't know the answer (even though he will never admit that). He will try to "wiggle" it and give an answer that he tries to make up on the spot. Mostly wrong. Many times you hear the tapping of the keyboard of him trying to google it. One example was him trying to explain why in epidural hematoma the blood doesn't cross suture lines: after some insistence, first he said that this question would never be asked in STEP 2, then he said that they don't cross it because it's arterial blood and not the correct answer that the dura tightly adheres to the adjacent skull and doesn't allow the blood to spread.

7) HE WILL PROMISE TO MAKE UP FOR CLASSES BUT NEVER WILL

As he doesn't obey the agreed schedule he will book classes at the last minute in the most inconvenient times. If you are not able to attend, he says that he will give that class again for another group and will include you in that. That will never happen. Several of my classmates had the same problem. Some of us believe that he doesn't even have concomitant groups, although he affirms that. 

8) HE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO STUDENTS

In several opportunities, he is disrespectful to students, not only being arrogant, and disrespecting your time and opinions, but also diminishing other students in front of the group. 

9) THE COURSE IS OVERPRICED

Depending on your background and where you come from he will charge 2 to 3 thousand dollars, a similar price charged by better quality and more trustworthy companies like Kaplan Medical or Doctors in Training. If you are planning on going for something cheap OnlineMed Ed have free classes of superior quality and question and notes in a $99 dollars plan. 

10) HE WON'T GIVE REIMBURSEMENT OR ANY REFUND

After you are faced with such poor quality, badly organized and never completing the course you will probably ask for your money back. He simply will never give to you. He will delay his response, give a number of excuses and after a couple months he will say that a restitution is not possible. Configuring the last piece of this scheme. 

I'm not writing this in anger. I just don't want anyone else to lose money or suffer the frustration that I went through. Just LOOK FOR OTHER COURSES! THIS IS A SCHEME that preys on medical students and medical graduates in a very stressful moment of their life.

After a got rid of his toxic persona I passed Step 2 CK, with a great score, just using Kaplan and UW, but I still lost a lot of time due to his incompetence and deceitfulness. Don’t make the same mistake as I did! Go for the serious and established companies. What seems to be an economy right now will cost you a lot more in the future.

Good luck and Good Studies!

P.S.: After I wrote this I received several calls from other students with similar experiences. And I keep my advice: get rid of him and move on!

P.S.2.: He will lie about me to justify his incompetence, It’s up to you to believe him or not. But you have been warned.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »