Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to all moms who matched - sailaja
Hai moms,
what r u r plans for the kid/kids. Please share your ideas. Thank you
hey there....planning to start looking for a good/reliable nanny soon.don't know how/where to start.wat have u heard of the online nanny agencies?they r quite expensive.
sailaja...where u from?india?pakistan?
hai drmak,
From India. Ya i was browsing thru those agencies. They are around 300-500 dollars per week for a full time nanny. Dont know what to do. Moreover,how to manage those night duties with a kid not able to understand.
Hi,
I decided to send my daughter (3yo) away to stay with my parents for the first 6 months of residency. I know I will miss her so so badly, but the thought that she'll be well taken care of will give me peace of mind, I think, & I will not have to worry if I have a babysitter for the next day. When she comes back I think she'll go to daycare - the hospital I matched at has a subsidized daycare program; I matched in the city I currently live in so I have a lot of friends with kids and my husband has family here too, so I will try to work out something with them.
can moms let all moms trying next year know family friendly progs for those aspiring to match next year...IM and other thanks
there r no family friendly progs.
if u mean the ones with daycare centers....very few of them around.
Hi, sailaja,
Can u tell me the webite for nanny? any information about live-in nanny? We have two physicians at home, desperately need a nanny thank you.
try greataupair.com or enannysource.com
try the google.com search and u'll find lots of nanny websites...though don't know how reliable they r.
are live-in nannys cheaper than daycare?
why do pple prefer nannys?
pls educate me as i have a 6mth old.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »