Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please this is urgent - hamzakhan
iam interesting in peads and family medicine,my score is 81,77 and cs passed[first attempt] so anyone please advise me that is both fields have scope for fellowship and for this score where and in how many programmes i will apply to get interview calls in 2007 match.
?and how much roughly cost.
please iam so much depressed anyone who have idea tell me,i shall be very thankfull to all of u.
plz anyone guide me
apply for 20 programs for each specialties. get GC. get USCE for 1-2 years, get 3-5 publications. pass step 3. get 1 some reseach. then you have a hope to get a spot in ped or FP. dont think about IM. there is no hope for you with your scores if you also need visa.

please dont be depressed. everybody here is in the situation as you. just start your study for step 3 of work hard for USCE and publications.

good luck
us lor crucial
us observership imp
step 3 good score
apply 150-200 programs
perform excellent in interviews
i am matched candidate
tartar,I beg to disagree,he stands better chance in IM and FP because of larger number of positions as compare to peds,and with AMG returning to peds,it is no more a work over. apply to as many IM,FP as you can afford.them gamble with peds.GL
she is very interested in ped. dont destroy her dream. ped was easiest specialty to get in this year.

daer hamza khan

nothing is impossible,do step3,try to publish one origional paper,do step 3,apply on 1st september,good LOR,40-50 program,apply for average prog,so that u can have prematch
try to get one with your desired fellowship.GL
I am not saying he cant get ped,but you mention he should not near IM
he did not mention anythign about IM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »