Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG certificate - cdtoluca
I would really appreciate a response to this post, since I am anxious as to when my certificate will be issued.

I have passed all three steps and matched for 2006. Just today OASIS updated saying that ECFMG has received verification of my documents on March 8. Generally how long does it take to get the certificate issued once all the exams are passed and the document verificaton received.

I am concerned because they received my verfied documents on March 8, OASIS updated that information only today, and the dates for cerificate issued and certificate sent are still blank on OASIS.
Thanks in advance
2to 3 weeks after.
When it comes to sending the certificate, ECFMG is quick in doing so. I believe it was about 2 weeks for me.
aida, thanks for the response.
So does OASIS remains blank for 2-3 weeks or do you mean that the certificate is received in the mail in 2-3 weeks. I am not too concerned about physically having the certificate, I am wondering how soon will I be ECFMG certified.
Thanks.
socal, thanks for the response. could you please clarify my above query to aida. Thanks
Once you receive it in the mail, you should have the data on OASIS updated. All together, I think it was about 2 or 3 weeks for me.
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »