Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step1 result - docprincess
It was nbme15.
And don't be scared! Exam is different in everyone's case. So keep reading and do your best. I wish you reach your goal.
In my case,Questions were more like Nbme and less like UW.
Congratulations @docprincess

what was your study plan for last two months- two and half months?

Thank you
@Haaaaa Hey, I'm glad to reply. Thinking back about preparation makes me happy that atleast my preparation was good enough, if not the score!

In last 2 months, I did uworld and took very detailed notes. In very last month, I revised First aid twice to thrice(I wish I revised more) and revised my UW notes. Also I revised some important stuff rapidly from kaplan like neuroanatomy. But First aid was my main resource.

Much stuff on exam was from First aid,it's very very detailed book but unfortunately on my exam anatomy was huge. very detailed questions about nerve damage n all. I am not making you scared but if you have time then focus on those topics too. they are not much explained in FA. GI was little bit difficult too. You can refer Goljan for GI.

Hope something helps you!
Thanks
Congrats on your score! Definitely okay for im or peds. Good luck with the rest of the steps.
I am going to take my test soon...getting really scared at how much i am forgetting. Hopefully i can have the same good news.
@docprincess

Thank you sooo much for taking time off, and helping us..It definitely help me

Good luck for rest of the preparation Smile

@stepprepimg-
Thank you and

don't worry,That happens with everyone, it's natural!
But don't think anything else , just keep on reading, keep on revising. don't let last days worry ruin your long preparation!
Goodluck
@haaaaa

Thanks!
have u got any questions from preventive medicine?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »