Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heard for St Joseph hospital, Yonkers, NY?? - docgm
@ doc gm . same here. I wasn't being cynical. That was just a sentence trying to know you received call or email.
@docgm: yes I have spoken to the PD before. PD says very sweet and strategic things and says it to all candidates Smile
Don't worry, they still rank by committee (as you must have been interviewed by other faculty too).
@google.com, thanks for your answer. She was very sweet indeed on the day of my interview. Glad to know that a committee is involved.
Cannot believe it has been more than a year since I started this tread. About to be PGY-2 at St Joseph. God IS GREAT.
JUST WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS WHO DID NOT MATCH THIS YEAR TO KEEP YOUR HEADS UP. I didn't matched at first try either. TRY TO ADD SOMETHING ELSE TO YOUR CV, SUCH AS A MASTER DEGREE THAT YOU CAN USE TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION NEXT TIME YOU INTERVIEW. GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT YEAR.
Docgm i didn't match there in 2015 after all their promises. I got another interview again in 2016 and was hoping to match there but this time I ranked another program higher than them and I did match there. I love st joseph but my number 1 choice was great for me...and it is Internal medicine
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »