Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did this happen to anybody? - swanneck
I wanted to change my rank order list at the last hour yesterday but I couldn't dare to do that. I thought of ERAS going down on 15th Sep and was worreid that if the NRMP server didn't work, then it would be equal to suicide. So left my rank order list as it was.
Same i get stupid wanted to change but didn't touch for last 2-3 days as was added. Though feel stupid really wanted to change few programs
i certified my ROL at 8:57 pm. no joke. i didnt realize how risky this was until i received an email saying my list was certified.
Everybody had ample time after their last interview to finalize the rank list and certify. I think there would be very little sympathy for somebody that decided they wanted to tweak it last minute and failed to certify within time.
@umadbro: I can't agree with you more. But it's a human instict to be anxious and if there is any option they wan't to play around.
I was afraid to log in and change it yesterday too, but I did it in the early afternoon and had no problems at all. So glad I changed it, I had ranked a program highly only based on its location and it didn't feel right.
Most changes in the last 6hours are due to impulsive decisions and not logical reasoning. Having this in mind, I happened to change ranking for a program in the last half hour and certified at 8:50. Now I am trying to convince myself that it was a good decision. Haven't been much successful so far. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »