Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time to give back - lionelmessi
I am a 2013 grad with low step 1 score. Planning to apply for 2016 match. i have advantage of GC. Those who have apllied this year and waiting for match guide me through programs list that prefer GC over visa requiring IMGs. Just state the name of program please. Regards.
a 2013 grad with a low step 1 score applying for the 2016 match .. but is a US citizen has a higher advantage than you.

just saying
google FREIDA

search yourself
yes. i know that. i just to know the programs that prefer GC so i can apply accordingly.
information on freida is somewhat outdated. some programs have min step 2 Ck score set at 200 which is not even passing score now. lol.
Don't count too much on FREIDA.
I'm also an applicant with low step 1 score, US citizen, YOG 2012. I applied this match, and waiting for match result on Mar 16th.
NY programs like non-visa needing applicants.
I only know of a few IM--- Coney Island, Flushing, Kingsbrook Jewish, Brooklyn. I guess there must be a few others in NYC. Just go to their website or call them.
Many FM programs don't sponsor visa. Since your step 1 score is low, you could give FM a try. Just show commitment to the specialty.
@Houranis Can you tell me about programs where you had ur interviews?
@AIMZ250 i will try my luck in IM this year. any programs in southern side of america since i m living in midwest....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »