Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done SOAP before? - paul1
Phone usually, but they can I guess contact you through ERAS also in the message section
Sometimes they will want to do a SKype call
Yeah I don't think they do international calls. MAYBE to Canada but that's the furthest they will go if they don't mind a non-U.S. citizen
Yes they call last year I had a phone interview with a complete interviewboardincludung the chief resident. I was taken by surprise as there was no appointed time they just called out of the blue so I was not mentally prepared. So a word of advice any phone call from any no. During soap days should be picked up and handled with care.
u didnt math after the ph interview ? u must be excited after the interview rt dalnie
sanihussain
I was very excited but I did not match as I did not match. last year I applied for IM and FM but when I saw 52 seats available in patho in SOAP I applied in patho and hence the phone IV. But that did encourage me for this time as I applied to only patho this time and did not waste my money on any other specialty and I have 3 IV's now. The soap IV opened my eyes that I should have applies for patho in the first place as I am already a pathologist from my country and have been working in a lab in the US for the last 7 years I don't know why I thought of changing my specialty.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »