Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research Assistant job opening-CA - bhl
http://www.net-temps.com/job/47xg/68155/...stant.html
hi bhl ,i finished my step 2cs. recently. planning to do the step3 end of this yr. now i am in sri lanka. is there chances of getting into these resaerch post. i am not clear it. thanks in advance
As to how easy to get a research assistant(RA) job, it depends on the job nature and your skills. A lot of RA jobs in biotech/pharmaceutical companies require considerable laboratory skills and usually they are looking for biological sciences graduates skilled in specific procedures. So, it is a matter of whether you are skilled at what they are looking for.

There are a lot of RA postings in www.biospace.com (career center is currently down for maintenance till 03/27), you can take a look when the website is back up.

As medical graduates, it might be a better idea to look for jobs such as clinical research assistants. Often they hire people that have medical and clinical trials background.

Another thing to try is go look up online about universities and their research projects and contact them directly to do volunteer work as research assistant

If you are in sri lanka, that greatly limits your chance of getting employment as a lot of companies require that you are already cleared for employment in US and would not sponsor visas.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »