Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plz give me some advice.. - si20kp
I got step 1 score only 200...it really poor and feel depressed..But i am moving forward and try for Step 2 ck..It was came out with 241..I feel happy but still regret about step 1 mark that i can't turn over..So,What about my chance of matching for residency after i finish CS??Plz anyone give me advice.I really appreciate..
Good job on your step 2. apply broadly, gain USCE and contacts, and make sure you have steller LoRs

Your only issue is that you will get filtered out of many programs that have a step 1 filter, focus on programs that do not have a Step 1 score cut off listed on their website.

good luck
thanks dude..Your suggestion is really help me.I am GC holder and had 2 year experience in oversea+1 year in my home country.Honestly no US clinical skills now but will try to do it as soon as possible..thanks
this GC+experiences will help me or not???I am stressful about that step 1 low score on my chance..
GC will help u alot specially in FM many programs don't sponsor visa but u must have USCE in FM ...... I know someone who was old grad step2 ck 198 ( old system when passing score was 190 ) and matched in psych...so u have to chose one of those specialities and show them that u r interested by research or USCE ... good luck
thanks my fri..really appreciate
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »