Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re:chances of getting interviews - suhaib
Hello everybody :
I cleared step 2 ck with 224 and I am preparing to take step 1 in the next month and step 2 cs for the second time on the end of October ... so the result of step 2 cs will be on December 9 th .. do you think that I can apply for this match and take interviews and if it is so should I apply early with results pending or should I apply after the resuts issue ?
its probably too late this year, more so considering an attempt in CS

your Step 2ck score is below average, not terrible, but below the US average of almost 240.

So, if it means taking extra time, do so to rock Step 1, or at least aim for a 230 so you can get past most filters.

take your time on step 1 do not rush it and work on scheduling USCE and improving your CV for next year
does it affect me negatively if i am 2013 graduate
you should be ok next cycle. but some programs have a 3 year cut off.

If you had not failed CS and it was just pending I would say go ahead and apply, utilize contacts etc.

bottom line is if money isn't an issue apply this year.

If you are taking the step 1 exam next month because you've studied and can't do anymore and its your max score go ahead and apply. if you are taking it in a rush to apply this year it would be more prudent to wait and gain Valuable USCE LOrs etc

Programs rank and interview AMGs without CS all the time. You aren't an AMG and you've failed already (red flag)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »