Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a good paid to help me write my PS - jobel
Where is Anson?? the fixer of Jim's tarnished reputation.... I heard Anson is trying to raise money for rent.
Thanks to those who gave me useful comments. To the other please do not use my pot to go back and forth with each other. I asked a legitimate question and I am seeking real advice for this match. Anything that has nothing to do with the question I ask should not be in this post.
Thanks again
I am happy to look over your personal statement and give you suggestions (email: mudphud1). No charge, happy to help out. I am a current resident and want to pay it forward.

I disagree that personal statement is meaningless. I agree that it is unlikely to help a mediocre application. However, I have read many personal statements from IMGs and I am struck by how many essays have poor grammar and improper punctuation. For the many program directors that do glance at them, this often will get an application in the trash. Personal statements should always be proofread multiple times.
Dear jobel,
If u wish , try dr.thomas [personalstatementeditor], he charges less only, but worth for the money.
yes dr thomas is for best one to matching thank you dear raghul always helping.
yes Dr. Thomas can write your letter of recommendation too. He is UK trained
Deer raghul thank you so much for tell people about me. plz mention them we are doing buy 2 PS get 1 PS free special this week.
I got my FM PS reviewed from chicago clereckships.. they were expnesive but provided good comments.
I got my IM PS written by stepaheadimg, they were also good based on the answer I provided them they wrote it good.

see what suits you better.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »