Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
app download or no - rajkaur0408
how do you know if the programs download the application
Ok, so this about the 4th or 5th thread regarding this topic. Someone already mentioned that they got an interview and the software did not show that his app was downloaded. It is different from last year, it doesn't seem like we will be able to see when the app is downloaded.

People I understand everyone is anxious about applying, but we don't need multiple threads on the same topic. This topic has been beaten to death on this forum, we cannot see when programs have downloaded our apps.
stoppp i am going to cry...don't yell...i am sorry!! i honestly didn't even think about it to read...
LOL I'm not yelling and plz don't cry. The purpose of forums is to help each other, but you have to help yourself too. There are multiple threads about this topic. Asking the same q with a new thread without reading other threads on the forum is redundant and doesn't help anyone. Sorry if i upset you, but truth is there is no telling if programs have downloaded our apps. You will only know for sure if you get an invite or rejection.
ok thank you Smile
@diverticulosis... I think you gave rajkaur0408 diverticulosis... Tongue
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »