Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp to follow same schedule - positive250
hi
i am planning to finish pathoma, FA and DIT lecture along with UW qus for next 6 weeks.
Aim is to finish pathoma, FA and DIT, and as much qus as possible in next 6 weeks.
i am looking for a study partner who want to do same. we can plan to do same thing everyday. and we can stay in touch through Skype.discuss any difficulty in evening.
we can start at same time and we can keep each other motivated. i am in pacific time zone. i am ready to study from 7AM to 8:30AM and then from 10 am to 5 pm.
please leave your Skype id here and i will add you. only those who are planning to do same.
usmle_intern plz mention your forum name in email. email me ASAP
Hi Ian in same time zone ,and doing same like fa pathoma dit and uw incorrect q .Plz add me skype I'd get_kot
i will add you in my group
skype id impositive250
Hi. I am preparing for USMLE and was looking for a Study Partner. It would benefit us all if we study in a group and clear each others doubt. Besides it will also keep us motivated. I dont use social media for preparation. However, I use StudyPal an online platform where we can share notes and fix schedules. Join me today on StudyPal. We will study together. Best Wishes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »