Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will contact you - hiwan12
I have a Q . In 2 of my interviews the PDs told me we will contact you at the ranking time. Why?!. Anybody in similar situation? Thanks
I believe many programs attempt to get many applicants to rank them high in order to have a safety net to prevent unfilled slots. If they contact you, great. If they do not contact you then you should not read into it too much. I hope this helps.
@hiwan were they IM programs?
@hiwan12 : It is the same strategies some chicks use .... "OK, I'll contact you"
I agree, I think they just say it! and because I badly need to match I am trying to find a meaning for every word ! No this was not IM.
That is standard. If they really contact you, tha means you have a chance to match there
If you received a personal lengthy reply from your the PD when you sent him a thank you email, than I would have hope, if not... Then it's all the bullcrap they tell and feed every candidates.
From a PC - To be honest, I have never worked with a program who told applicants they would contact them. If it's a small program, I could see why they may, however, I find it a bit odd.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »