Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking Advice about hotel divine tracy at Philly -
rob

Do any of you guys have been in The Divine tracy hotel in Philadelphia?????i couldnt find information about prizes,ow to make reservations because i know that it is very close to the CSA center.Please share the information.Thanks.
laura

The hotel is clean and safe. The price is very good (100 for one week!). Is realy close to the CSA center (two blocks) and the UPenn so you can use internet, etc.
There are "behavioral rules" however: girls can not use pants, only skirts, male and females stay in different floors and you cannot smoke of dring alcohol. Also you can only bring fruits, nuts and cookies to your room.
Rob

I appreciate it Laura,do you know if they have a one day prizes???
roberto

Rob, I live in Philly and a friend of mine who lives in chicago came down to take the CSA very recently. He found in priceline.com a package including a round trip ticket plus 3 nights at the Marriot (10 minutes away from testing center by subway) for only 300 bucks. You might want to consider that.
PS: try to stay away from Divine Tracy, they are crazy with all those rules.
Cheers
laura

Hi rob,
the one-day price is not very good (50 dollars I guess) so I think it is not worthy. They are just good old people, do not be afraid, but the best is that it is cheap if you plan to stay for longer...
alesson

the most interesting thing about divine tracy hotel is its low price ONLY .....
the fare of individual night is about 54 $ ... if you want to take the weekly price which is about 110 $ only ,, you should contact them by phone and send to them a check of 20 $ in advance ... and the earlier you contact , the better chance to find this deal ,, and that because there is a limited weekly prices rooms ..... ....

good luck in your csa exam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »