Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just came back from first day - dianabol
Hi guys just wanned to share with you quickly my experience, the exam is unpredictable, many straight foreward question many tricky ones and so many I would say subjective ones, stats heavily tested some of them straight forward some others I cudnt even figure out the questions, adds in each block with 3 succession of questions just checked and moved on as it not humanly possible to go thru the add and analyse data, I guess my best bet is to check and move on to the next question, 3rd block I was slammed with stats for the first 7 questions and it slapped my confidence for sometimes, ethics are subjective and non sens for some of them , I am a 3rd year IM resident and believe me, most of questions dont match reality ... questions are very long for some of them ... was rushing to finish blocks I missed the last question of my last block I was so exhaiusted at the end, Monday I ll be taking the second part. Pray for me.
Thank you
Thanks for the info, did you think UWorld and MTB3 (if those are the sources you used) prepared you well for the exam?

Good luck on the 2nd day.
Thanks for your experience and GOOD LUCK you will be fine!
pls share what was your UWSA? and if you feel uworld is enough for the test,
thanks!
Thanks. Please answer to this Q.
Thanks for the info, did you think UWorld and MTB3 (if those are the sources you used) prepared you well for the exam
Becasue i am doing the same.
Good luck for 2nd day of exam.
Did UW 3 times, oh yeah thats were the money is ! It gives you solid base and confidence, did few ob gyn and surgery audio from Premium review did not have chance to do UWsa ... was too late ... having some floor experience helped somehow but did not make a very big difference. Didnt have the chance to do MTB
Just wanna pass as my license depends on it

Thanks guys
Good luck Diana. Be confident and do your best.
Please let us know how it went
Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »