Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does all who match gets H1b? - meaningoflife
Hi guys,
I am confused regarding limited quota of H1B. What i know is there are only 75000 H1B being offered every year. Are we included in this quota or we have separate quota? Does all those people who match gets H1b or there are cases where though they are matched and cant get an H1b?
i would really appriciate yr input.
thank you
quota is not for doctors. so dont worry.
Thanks for your input. But R U sure about this information? Do u have any site or source that mentions it clearly that docs are not included in the quota?
I ll really appriciate this feedback
thank you
It is not being a doctor or not being a doctor that determines whether u will fall under the H1 cap. It is the hospital program that u matched into. Usually non profit hospitals are excluded from the cap and most residency program hospitals are non profit ones. The best thing would be to ask ur program coordinator whether your hospital is a non profit one or not. And when u go through the hospital's lawyer he usually mentions it clearly on the documents he provides to u before u go for your visa stamping that this is a non profit hospital and u dont fall under the H1 cap.
does all who die go to heaven?????????????????????
hey sodiumnitrate
nice question though i can see some irritation in yr question. I am trying find out meaning of life yet. I have not reached till death. But I come to know any thing about yr question I ll surely let you know.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »