Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just finished - munchkino
hi everyone. Thanks, I don't know if even passed yet but I feel relieved.

@Mah, I also work full time lol. Biostatistics was same as step 1 plus abstracts, I really had just 1 abstract what was 3 questions combined together. Very similar to u world in style, so just practice it and revise you biostatistic step 1, make sure u understand it. My basic book was not MTB 2 but MTB 3 - I think it is more clinically oriented than MTB 2, I added there things from u world and became a real step 2 Bible for me, but honestly these is nothing better than doing at least a block of u world a day till your exam. As I said I work full time and by the end of the day when I get home 7-8 pm thats the only thing I had time for and thats what really kept me on track.

@drjennifer, thank you sweetie. I like MTB 3 more, I also tried Dr in trainings video and book and lots of other resources, they all are informative but for exam it is not only just knowledge - you need to put your brain in the right tract... in that direction like usmle writers think and on my opinion other books other than MTP are a big distraction since it gives you tons of info about nothing. Also, I did revise some of Pathos and step 1 topics and I'm glad I did cause felt the tested some step 1 concepts and about 20% of questions were on understanding the disease process...things that you learn only when studying step 1. Of course you can pass without it but will give you tons of anxiety during exam. I also think first aid for step 2 is not a good source, I read couple of topics from there and it really messed with my brain.
@samyusmle my NBME 7 is 242. thank you for your kind words!
@pinochioisher I had no time to count lines, but it was more than in u world
thanks for sharing. al the best with score
Thank you dear for replying
Congratulations @munchkino! Pls did u do cms forms before ur exam? Can u pls share the link to cms 4 answers , if u know any. Thanks
hi, congratulations!
thank you for great advises!
and all the best with our score!
can you please tell, what the best sources for drug adds and abstracts?
did u do cms?
thank you
Do you think DIT is waisting of time? Woult it be bettre to stick with CMS and UW for the last 2 months?
I was thinking about doing DIT first, and then CMS, NBME, and 3d review of UW. I work full time as well.
Thanks in advance.
Munchkino, how can I reach you ? need to ask something
you said they tested on 2nd or 3rd best test, can you please recommend how to know them or learn them?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »