Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get pregnant with endometriosis? - desdemona
I am preparing for getting pregnant this year. My friend suggests me go to the hospital to do a pregnancy test before that, in order to avoid a deformed child. Then I went to the hospital, after the examination the doctor said I had endometriosis, can I still pregnant?
Endometriosis is the conventional GYN problems because of the anomalous endocrinal changes, before getting pregnant, you should get treated first for it, depending on the intensity/severity of your condition. it could be either medical or surgical intervention. When the conditions are favorable then you can consider about the conceptions. and make sure of the Etio-pathogenesis of your current condition, if u are on IUCD's.
It depends on where the endometrium growth in, if it is in other place, it can be pregnant but usually it is an ectopic pregnancy.

So I suggest you choose the conservative treatment in the rehabilitation plan.Surgery is harmful to body, traditional Chinese medicine also has good therapeutic effect for endometriosis. Fuyan pill is specialized in Endometriosis. The sterilization ability is very strong also can kill all sorts of bacteria in 3 months.It can clean out heat, activate blood, and eliminate inflammation to effectively help the recovery. It's mild and won't hurt our bodies. Best of luck and well wishes.
At this point of time, going by the conversation thread. I won't suggest you learn by the internet or learn from the expert opinions. I strictly recommend to consult your GYN who is the authorized personnel in your case. Do not follow the instructions just for the sake of it. Your case needs a comprehensive panel work up and only then you reach the Definitive diagnosis upon which the treatment plan is dependent. So, in order to conceive, you need to have a favorable environment.
I heard about fuyan pill, my friend took it for one course and she said the physical condition has improved. For your case, I suggest you should choose a conservative treatment to ganrantee your baby grow in a healthy and safe environment.
@erinfelicia Where to buy fuyan pill? And how many months would I need to take it get endo out of? I want to cure my disease before having a baby. Thank a lot.
@desdemona, you can go to fuyan pill's official website to consult http://global.fuyanpills.com/Fuyan_pill/

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
@desdemona,You can go to fuyan pill's official website to consult. global.fuyanpills.com/index.html or you can consult relative questions by senting email wuhandrlee

Actually there is no reliable indication of women's chances of having fertility problems. But Endometriosis does not “equal” infertility. And almost 60–70% of women with endometriosis are fertile.

Beside, pregnancy does not cure endometriosis. And the truth is pregnancy act like hormonal drug treatments which can temporarily suppress the symptoms of endometriosis, but ymptoms usually recur after the birth of the child, it does not eradicate the disease itself.
Wo
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »