Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
become md to registered nurse - anmhuda
If anyone interested please write me with Full name and phone number. Institute will call or email you with information when enough students enroll. cost 14k more or less. accelerated 1 year online and on site clinical rotation ( clinical in New York). It is good for foreign MD only who has no hope in matching or looking for change the carrier into nursing (ASN). I am also FG MD and trying to change to become RN if enough students enroll, institute will start program in 2 to 3 weeks. If you send your name and phone, do not expect mail back or call next day. I am trying to help who is in same boat like me only. You need to be in the USA. has legal status in the USA. MD only. have evaluated transcript with subject by subject ready. have at least 3 k down pay beginning of class needed. Thank you all. last night I posted the information but admin deleted the post. so I am not sure how long this post will stay. I have few interested MD name and phone who emailed me already, So I will forward them to the institute soon when I have at least 10.
anmhudaATyahoo.com
Hi. I am interested. My name is Devang Patel. My phone number is 8632799546.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »