Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinical Research/Neuro-Psychiatry Fellowship - vanillaa
PIMS is offering a Volunteer Clinical Research/ Neuro-Psychiatry Fellowship position for US Citizen/Green Card holder. This would be a one year volunteer fellowship position with great hands on clinical experience in psychiatry. Currently we are accepting applications for one open position. We are still accepting applications, please apply soon while offer stands. To apply please refer to:

http://pspctraining.org/clinical-research-fellowship/

Email: pi@pspc.org

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
These days, I see there are a lot of selfish people who exploit others. I have never heard of a fellowship program that doesn't pay any compensation.

The person you are asking to do your research for the next one year for free is a medical doctor who has a stomach that needs food and probably a family that he is supposed to feed them. How come you expect that someone to do you research for free while you have your salary and a grant or sponsor for the research?

And the most disappointing part is, most of these people are immigrant physicians who have been in a difficult situation at one point but once they pass through it, they don't have mercy to others. Hate selfish people.

I hope no one will apply for this creepy research!
Slave labor. The residency is not acgme
Give me x
Exactly, Jamaica hospital and programs like this is selfish
Exploit foreigners
Yeah no talk right? Bullshit
Yes, you are right. It is not ACGME accredited. Honestly, I even wouldn't work there even with good salary unless I am desperate and give up my residency and want to choose to be a researcher. The only advantage of doing research there was to get into their residency. If it is not ACGME accredited, why do they think someone will work for them for free?

I tried to see where the PD and associate PD finished medical school but they never mentioned it. Anyways, I advise people not to apply there even for residency. One full year free fellowship? To gain what? Never waste your precious time. There are a lot of well-paying clinical research associate positions. Just google them.
COME MIERDA!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »