Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step-1 Lecture Notes and all study materials - vinaykumar33014p
I have the lecture notes and all study materials for Step-1

check atlanta craigslist for details. Local Pickup preferred

can mail if willing to pay shipping
JUST FORWARDED YOUR INFO TO ECFMG AND UWORLD. AWW THIS IS NOT ASIA. NO COPY FRINGMENT HERE

Of course it is not ethical to reproduce copyrighted material without permission. However, what it has to do with ASIA??? People are doing it all over the US.

More importantly, your threat to report people to ECFMG and UW is interesting to say the least.

I have been observing your aggressive attitude/behavior on this forum for a little bit.

He proved he is the type of person who draws into conclusion very fast before analysing all facts. If he is a doc very bad quality.. So before forwarding to ECFMG, UWORLD or blaming ASIA - here are the points
1. I was selling Kaplan books so no need to go ECFMG or UWORLD
2. 2nd it is not duplicate books.. Original Kaplan Study Materials
3. It is used - second hand sale - legit in US

so what you have to say now

I agree with you Vinay Kumar that it is crucial to have analytical and reasoning skills to gather information, make differential diagnosis, and treat patients.

Thanks for highlighting the importance of common sense.
GANESHIT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS YOU ARE A ROACH FROM INDIAKISTAN. RAPIST. IT IS USED LIKE YOUR WOMEN. QUICK QUESTION WHAT PART OF GANG RAPE EXCITES YOU? ARE YOU SCARED OF TRUMP? YOU WERE CUT SELLING USMLE EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WHICH YOU TOOK OFF ATLANTA. CURRY IN A HURRY. GO PRAY TO AHKMED AND ACYANOTIC ELEPHANT WITH 10 NIPPLES.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »