Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wht is imp in last 20 days - fggms
doing MCQ OR just rev of kap notes n UW points ...plz help me .....i don,t understand wht to do ...which is best in last days...i,ll really appreciate if anyone can give me sincere advice ,..thnx
Do kap notes n mcq's from UW together.n If possible read Uw points before going to sleep.
I was in same position as u r now . I tried to study the same way as i adviced you.my scores r yet to come so can't say whether it benefitted me or not .
thanx a lot jazzy for ur advice..........best of luck.....
If I were you, I would revisit all the UW questions section by section(not randomized) first.Read the question stem and explanation very carefully. Try to understand everything.

Visit kaplan notes when have questions.

If you are comfortable with the question stems in UW and can read it very quickly including the labs, you will feel very easy to read the real exam and read fast.

Remember, no rare disease in my real exam.
Hi Caseasian and Jazzy_lover, thanks for your advice.

I noticed that some people just re-did UW in the past two weeks but I am not sure whether it's "safe". I wanted to do some quick reading in the last one or two weeks but don't know why review book is the best: crush, fa, or B &W? Could you please help clarify this?! What did you do in the last 4 weeks?! Thanks a lot!

God bless you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »